The year was 1999 and the wholesale automotive auction industry in Canada was in a state of transition. A big auction group had cast a long shadow over the industry and buyers and sellers were looking for a smaller, friendlier, simpler and more cost efficient auction alternative. Remarket.ca was born and with it came the business philosophy of providing easy to use technology, industry low fees, convenient online only auctions and comprehensive condition reports for all wholesale buyers and sellers.
We are proud to say through the years while the big guys have gotten bigger, we have remained loyal to our original core values. Remarket.ca is still at its simplest an Online Auto Auction Network focused on connecting Fleet & Lease Sellers with Wholesale Buyers. Our network consists of Independently Owned and Operated Remarketing Centres sharing leading edge technology and industry best practices. This unique model allows us to provide “small business” customer service with “big business” technology and results.
REMARKET.ca QUICK FACTS
• As an industry pioneer, Canadian Remarketing Group launched Remarket.ca Version 1.0 in 1999.
• We currently process in excess of 8,000 vehicles annually.
• We have 7,500 registered and qualified buyers throughout North America.
• Our Open/Live competitive bidding process ensures maximum return on vehicles.
• Our industry low buy fees ensure higher retention of FMV for sellers.
• Our consignors have full access to Vehicle Status, Condition Reports, Damage Photos, & Sales Reporting including the critical Days to Sell.
• Our experienced network of Inspectors employ our unique proprietary Autohawk Vehicle Inspection Software and Digital Condition Reporting to accurately and efficiently inspect and upload vehicles. Once uploaded to Remarket.ca our vehicle inspection records are integrated with some National Auction Management Systems.
With a focus on Western Canada our Remarketing Centres are well established and locally owned with strong roots in the community. We believe that traditional family business values of customer service, transparency, urgency, and consistency do not have to be compromised to obtain results. You will find a number of auction veterans at each of our Centres that understand the importance of “days to sell” and work hard to ensure your vehicles get the exposure needed to maximize return while minimizing costs.